• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Custom wood monoblock chassis / pair built for KT88 Oddblocks project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,
One of my very first project I built from scratch was a pair of KT88 Oddblocks designed by Bruce Heran. The project/schematic is seen at the DIY AUDIO PROJECTS - Do-It-Yourself Hi-Fi for Audiophiles website. Because they were my first tube scratch build the wiring and soldering was a mess. The chassis are very nice though. I since rebuilt these onto a different set of chassis made from wood and copper. I have the original set now that are perfect to rebuild a pair of these or another project. They are made from Koa, Oak, Sapeli, and Black Walnut. All the holes are drilled and it has a permanently mounted heatsink up top for the CCS. They also come with a set of Welborne Labs access palnels to mount the RCA, IEC, power switch, and output binders. These are still very nice and need a good new home. Perfect for a new project.

I would like to get at least $100 for these if possible. I will take best offers for the next week. I will try to upload some better pics soon of them stripped down. These photos are fully built and what I am offering here is only the chassis pair (unpopulated) with access panels and heat sinks.

Best to email me personally at millerjeff@ccmhonline.com if you are interested.

Thanks for looking!
Jeff

Attachments

• Picture0014.jpg
    Picture0014.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 200
  • Picture0010.jpg
    Picture0010.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 191
  • Picture0015.jpg
    Picture0015.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 190
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.