• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Bryston 3B modules for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am selling two Bryston 3B amplifier modules, used but excellent condition.
Please note: this amplifier is modular, these are the modules only and not the power supply and main chassis. The last time I put these up, I was swamped with email from people who didn't grok the words "modular" and/or "module". I guess they thought, they could buy a complete 3B somehow, for $300...go figure. These are replacement amp channels, for fast field service swap.
150US each
If not familiar with this amplifier, it's a very high slew rate, fully complimentary design, high damping factor, high current delivery, happy with low load Z, a great sounding amp with lot's o'poot. Delivered (measured) power actually doubles, when the load halves, ie from 8 to 4 Ohms. Pretty much bullet-proof. Extremely popular with high-end PA/ installation companies and recording studios. Made in Canada, not China.

Note: if you don't have broken 3B, you could simply add an aluminum chassis, a simple, but well-filtered, +/- 90VDC bi-polar power supply (or maybe +/-100, I forget), two card edge connectors, I/O connectors of your choice and......bob's yer uncle! Schematics are available online or I provide.
email to auddoc@yahoo.com or post reply here.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.