• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

A bit of everything for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Long story short I used to have a lot of time and love building amps and such. Got married, had 2 kids, no more free time. Now the kids want to play in my building room so time to empty a bit of stuff.

First off is a PCB kit from MG Chemicals was used only once in perfect condition. Works like a charm! Sells for 168$ at Allied, will let go for 120$+shipping (fairly big but light) (Kit MG Chemicals 416-E)

attachment.php

Also available 4L of MG Chemical Ferric Chloride solution brand new in the box. 25$+shipping

attachment.php

Second in line we have a brand new in box soldering gun, Weller Professional 260W/200W with extra case for it. 7year warranty. Retails for 75$ and 20$ for the extra case. 70$+shipping takes the whole.

attachment.php

I also have 2 air filters; Husky 3/8" (slightly used (mostly dusty)) for 15$+shipping and Central Pneumatic 1/2"->1/4" (brand spanking new) for 20$+shipping

attachment.php

attachment.php

For those trying to remove air from water lines I have two Taco air extraction units 3/4" One is new in box and the other was store without a box. Retails for 60$ each, 60$+shipping takes the lot.

attachment.php

And finally for the campers out there, I have a sewer hose (slinky style) and gutter extensions, ideal for small campers and pop-ups. 10$+shipping for the lot (worth about 50$ as separate items).

attachment.php

Local pick up can be arrange if you're on the south shore of Montreal.

Thanks,
Sébastien

Attachments

• CIMG2206 (Large).JPG
    CIMG2206 (Large).JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 174
  • CIMG2210 (Large).JPG
    CIMG2210 (Large).JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 190
  • CIMG2214 (Large).JPG
    CIMG2214 (Large).JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 170
  • CIMG2208 (Large).JPG
    CIMG2208 (Large).JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 176
  • CIMG2221 (Large).JPG
    CIMG2221 (Large).JPG
    134 KB · Views: 186
  • CIMG2211 (Large).JPG
    CIMG2211 (Large).JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 189
  • CIMG2215 (Large).JPG
    CIMG2215 (Large).JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 172
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.