• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Class D audio 300 wpc amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I just recently got this cased up in a nice black anodized ParMetal enclosure but have decided to travel down the vintage path for a while...

Here is a link to the manufacturer of this great sounding amp;

Class D Audio 600W Class D Power Amplifier, Balanced Input, 2 Ohm

As you can read it is quite versatile, based on a new chip for Texas Instruments. You can set it up with balanced inputs, you can bridge it for 600w. I tried it with a variety of speakers (Magnepans, Infinity, Ewave, Advent) and it barely even got warm at high volumes. I used a high quality 48v Meanwell power supply and good quality jacks, panel mount fuse and iec power cord socket. I ended up spending over $300 on parts but will let it go for $250 plus shipping (the chassis was $70 by itself).

some pics;

URL]

URL]

URL]

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.