FS: Pass DIY F5 parts kit
Spring cleaning time and my loss is your gain. These are all the parts minus the chassis, hook up wire and connectors/hardware that you will need for a Pass DIY F5 build. There are a few extra parts in the package and are listed here. All parts are new, never used in their original packaging though some items were opened up to verify contents. This is a package deal, I will not separate any parts. It will ship via USPS Priority with delivery confirmation nd insurance only. Buyer pays shipping charges which will be figured once I have your zip code. This will be a heavy box. I accept verified non-credit card PayPal or US Postal Money order only. If using a US Postal money order it will ship once the money order is received. Firm asking price is $350 plus shipping. I have significant Ebay, Audiogon and Head-Fi feedback if you desire to verify it. Thank you for looking.
1. 2, Conrad MF35-151.5 heatsinks
2. 2, TechDIY F5 kits with Fairchild devices
3. 4, cviller F5 boards
4. 1, cviller F5 power supply board
5. 2, Digikey PN: VS-GBPC3502A bridge rectifiers, 200v 35a
6. 16, 0.47ohm 3w 5% Dale metal film resistors
7. 2, 2.2k ohm 3w 5% Dale metal oxide resistors
8. 2, Digikey PN: 317-1214, current limiter inrush 10ohm 20%
9. 1, 4600 ohm thermistor
10. 1, 0.0033uF UV box type capacitor Digikey PN: P4623-nd
11. 5, 0.47 ohm 3w 1% wirewound resistors Digikey PN: PPC3D.47CT-ND
12. 6, Heatpad TO-247, Digikey PN: BER120-ND
13. 10, 22000uF 35v Panasonic capacitors, Digikey PN: P6671-ND
14. 1, AnTek 115v primary, dual 18v secondary Transformer (PN: AN-4218)
These are v1 boards.
Hmmm, lets do $300 and I'll split the shipping with the buyer. These parts need a good home.
just abump as place keeper
quote without the transformer as I have one already, and dimensions of heatsinks...???
Sold! Thanks for looking
|All times are GMT. The time now is 03:54 PM.|
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2014 diyAudio