• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Commonwealth 12c4 tt for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am selling my Commonwealth 12c4. It is in great condition with two tiny marks where it was screwed down. These won't show when it is mounted. The idler wheel is brand new and everything is as should be.
Condition is excellent, bearing is excellent, platter and mat are excellent. I could go on but I won't.
Pictures are on my photobucket album, I will soon put the link on here. I am selling it to a best offer, I already have a 12D3 and can't see myself doing this justice. It needs to go to a loving home where it will be appreciated, not put on a shelf in some Analists' collection. Pictures are uploading now.

Photobucket link http://s783.photobucket.com/albums/yy119/exurbia/Commonwealth 12D3 Project/

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.