• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Drivers for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have the following drivers for sale:

B&G Neo 8 $ 45 EA
1 pair they have been clamped into a test baffle, aligator clips on leads.
I have the metal mounting plates from meniscus audio to mount them

B&G Neo3 $25 EA
1 pair, They have been mounted 1 time, and aligator clips on leads. 1 was removed from the flush mount face, but can be remounted before I ship. I have the metal mounting plates from meniscus for these also.

These are in original package, original box, original bubble wrap. 9/10 condition

Dayton DA175 7in Alum woofers. 2 BNIB 2 mounted, aligator clipped leads. These are older versions. $15 EA 10/10 and 8/10 for mounted speakers

I can test all drivers with a WT3 before I ship.

**FREE SHIPPING** in the USA

I want to buy a few Peerless buyout drivers for my wifes car install so these are up for grabs.

Hey man, they're yours, especially if you can tell me what the real world difference between a proper ESS AMT and this type of neodymium/ribbon combo is in terms of performance.
The parts express catalog comparison so far for me atleast has been inconclusive.
Thanks.
Srinath.

Sorry I wish I could help you out, but I'm just learning this.

I was interested in the Neo3PDR as a possible tweeter on top of the Peerless 5.25" Exclusives that I bought on the recent Parts Express buyout. 'Zaph' thought well of them and they seemed like they would be fairly easy to work with. I also wanted to experience the "ribbon" sound.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.