• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

A/K Econowave speakers (almost complete) for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Long time - Crazy life!

Anyway, for various reasons I'm moving my Econowave speakers out. I've removed the woofers but the rest will be intact. Normally I'd just 'ebay' or 'swap meet' the drivers and chuck the cabs in the dumpster. I can't do that this time. First I want to find out if there is someone local (too heavy to ship) that might be interested in the almost complete set up. I am looking to sell the:

2 cabinets
2 jbl horns
2 Selenium D220ti drivers
spare 220 diaphragm
heavy duty dayton binding posts

and

1 more jbl horn
1 Selenium d210ti driver(new)
(for a center channel you may want to build?)

The cabinets are actually constructed of 3/4" thick 12" dia pcv pipe sectioned and epoxied. The top and bottom are 3/4 ply, and the front is 1/2 phenolic sheet and mdf laminated. A JBL 2206H flush mounts perfectly in the woofer mount, so you an research what may fit. The cab is sealed and is a smidgen over 2 cuft. These cabs were an enormous amount of work and I really don't want to chuck 'em.

Details in the design are in the epic thread: AK Design Collaborative - Econo-Waveguide Speaker - AudioKarma.org Home Audio Stereo Discussion Forums

I am in the Nashoba valley area in Massachusetts. I'd like to get $125 for the whole she-bang. If you are local and interested, let me know mpmarino (at)
gmail (dot) com .

Attachments

• DCP_0714.JPG
    DCP_0714.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 343
  • DCP_0715.JPG
    DCP_0715.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 322
  • DCP_0717.JPG
    DCP_0717.JPG
    144.8 KB · Views: 321
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.