• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

QSC Amps and FaitalPRO drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just looking to sell a few pieces since my project have changed course. Please feel free to PM or post if you have any questions. I guarantee that everything works 100% and will not arrive DOA. Check out my iTrader feedback at DIYMA.com - Quality in Sound, Content & Membership (Shipping prices are only within the USA, will ship to other countries for actual added costs)

QSC RMX 1450 - $300 shipped OBO
Cosmetically 9.5/10 (normal use) and Mechanically 10/10

QSC - RMX Series Amplifiers

QSC RMX 2450 - $400 shipped OBO
Cosmetically 9/10 (scratches to top of rack mount chassis) and Mechanically 10/10

QSC - RMX Series Amplifiers

FaitalPRO 6FE100 6" midbass/midrange - $85 shipped OBO
Cosmetically 10/10 and Mechanically 10/10
Think of them like a mini JBL 2118 8" but with better extension, great output and dynamics to be used as a dedicated midbass or midrange/midbass ;)

FaitalPRO - Neodymium Professional Drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.