• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Sed kt88 & 6550

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I purchased this quad about three years ago from Tube Depot $189. They were dropped in an amp of mine, played somewhere between 100-200 hours and the amp was placed in the corner where it never was played again. These have been in the original boxes in my closet for a while, and I'm selling my tube related gear for safety reasons. My son in going to be walking soon. Anyway, I have the original boxes, and they have the matching info on the stickers from Tube Depot. $150obo

If you want pics, I'll provide them or add them later today if time permits.

I also have a matched pair of SED 6550s from Upscale Audio. These were also very lightly used in a SE amplifier. $50

Let me know if you are interested in the KT88s and 6550s together.

Blair

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.