• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: JBL 2425 1" compression drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Nice pair of JBL 2425 1" compression drivers with DCR of 6.8 and 7.0. available for those who may be interested. I remembered these to be 2425J (16 Ohm) but not sure after putting the meter on them. These are the JBL 1" compression drivers that were used in the big JBL 4430 monitor for HF. These can be used with both a 2 or 3 bolt horn or adapter.

I have two pair of these available.

$200.00/pr plus shipping

Attachments

• JBL 2425-4.jpg
    JBL 2425-4.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 207
  • JBL 2425-3.jpg
    JBL 2425-3.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 205
  • JBL 2425.jpg
    JBL 2425.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 198
Hello Ron

I live in Lyon - the postcode is 69008. I think the international code is F-69008.

I may have a friend interested in the other pair - are the diaphragms original and in decent condition?

Thanks and regards

Vernon

Hi Vernon, Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. I had been sidetracked over the weekend.

Each driver weighs 9.5 lbs or 19.0 lbs total weight. If I can keep the shipping weight at 20 lbs or under, I could use a USPS flat rate container and the cost would be $56.00 USD. If the total weigh goes over 20 lbs, the cost would be $92.00 USD. Go figure :rolleyes: I guess I could pick up one of their shipping boxes, pack it correctly and see what the final weight ends up being.

The diaphragms are original with the exception if one that was replaced with a JBL replacement OEM part. I believe it was this one...

RC

Attachments

• JBL 2425-2.jpg
    JBL 2425-2.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 129
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.