FS: O-Netics level2 tube Output Transformers - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 16th February 2010, 02:10 PM   #1
avian is offline avian  Australia
diyAudio Member

Default FS: O-Netics level2 tube Output Transformers

Up for sale is an unused pair of O-Netics output transformers. I bought these as a second pair for possible bi-amping and/or future projects.. But none of that stuff ever eventuated and they have been sitting on a shelf for a few years.

The first pair were used in some Vacuumstate amps, namely the PP2CS and briefly tested in a pair of DPA300b's (but couldnt find a clean way to mount them in). In both cases they hands down beat the Lundahls (1663 from memory) they were being compared against.

The particular pair that is up for sale, have never been used (apart from being tested by Bud at O-Netics), the wires have never been soldered onto and are full length. They are made for push-pull applications with 6k primaries, and have both 4ohm and 8ohm outputs. They would make the perfect output transformers for any pushpull/balanced KT88 or 300b project. I believe they are the preferred OT of choice for some Lynn Olsen projects such as the Karna.

I am asking US$190 (plus shipping) for the pair.

Im in Melbourne Australia, and shipping can be variable depending on destination and options, please email me if your interested to get a shpping quote. Will ship to most countries, and will accept local pickup also. Will accept payment via paypal.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _IGP4048.jpg (388.5 KB, 359 views)
Old 17th February 2010, 05:09 AM   #2
Aron8 is offline Aron8  United States
diyAudio Member

Default Sold!

Hi Avian,

Glad that I came across this listing. I have been looking for a pair of these. I sent you a message on the forum, asking for a total inclusive of shipping to NY, zip code 11375.

Thanks,

Aron8
Old 17th February 2010, 09:38 PM   #3
avian is offline avian  Australia
diyAudio Member

Just to confirm they have indeed been sold to Aron. Thanks for those that messaged me with interest to buy. I'll be listing a few other odds and ends soon, such a Lundahl 1673/20H choke, a few 18H chokes from a manufacturer whose name escapes me right now (ill dig the receipts up), two quads of KT88s and a few other things. Stay tuned if your interested, especially if you are in Australia as the lower shipping will make it more worth your while.
Old 17th February 2010, 10:03 PM   #4
Pano is offline Pano  United States
diyAudio Moderator

Congrates Aron! Great iron at a great price. You'll be happy.

Hide this!Advertise here!