• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: O-Netics level2 tube Output Transformers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Up for sale is an unused pair of O-Netics output transformers. I bought these as a second pair for possible bi-amping and/or future projects.. But none of that stuff ever eventuated and they have been sitting on a shelf for a few years.

The first pair were used in some Vacuumstate amps, namely the PP2CS and briefly tested in a pair of DPA300b's (but couldnt find a clean way to mount them in). In both cases they hands down beat the Lundahls (1663 from memory) they were being compared against.

The particular pair that is up for sale, have never been used (apart from being tested by Bud at O-Netics), the wires have never been soldered onto and are full length. They are made for push-pull applications with 6k primaries, and have both 4ohm and 8ohm outputs. They would make the perfect output transformers for any pushpull/balanced KT88 or 300b project. I believe they are the preferred OT of choice for some Lynn Olsen projects such as the Karna.

I am asking US$190 (plus shipping) for the pair.

Im in Melbourne Australia, and shipping can be variable depending on destination and options, please email me if your interested to get a shpping quote. Will ship to most countries, and will accept local pickup also. Will accept payment via paypal.

Attachments

• _IGP4048.jpg
    _IGP4048.jpg
    388.5 KB · Views: 384
Just to confirm they have indeed been sold to Aron. Thanks for those that messaged me with interest to buy. I'll be listing a few other odds and ends soon, such a Lundahl 1673/20H choke, a few 18H chokes from a manufacturer whose name escapes me right now (ill dig the receipts up), two quads of KT88s and a few other things. Stay tuned if your interested, especially if you are in Australia as the lower shipping will make it more worth your while.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.