• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Behringer Ultra Curve Pro $100

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS: Behringer Ultra Curve Pro $100 plus shipping.

When i first got the unit i plugged it in and all the display lights lit up. meters pegged and main display just orange. I opened it up, pressed on all the connectors and IC's and tried it again and it fired right up and has worked fine ever since. I suspect there is a bad solder joint someplace. so I am selling it asis $100 plus shipping or best offer. paypal only and would really prefer to only ship within the USA.

Zc

Joined 2005
Paid Member
When I first got mine from Musiciansfriend.com, it too was acting goofy. I went in and removed all the goop off the connectors, reseated the connectors and its been perfect ever since...Don't know what the issue is but suspect its the goop that is shorting the pins...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.