• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Matched Toshiba FETs For Sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm on the homestretch of matching the last stock of Toshiba mosfets snagged from DigiKey...I pulled out from the spreadsheet the remaining matched pairs from the first batch to match with these. The prices will remain the same on pairs thru #50 but will go up a couple of bucks from pair #51 and up due to DK's increase in pricing.

I can take pre-orders now but will not ask payment until it's ready to ship...the first on the list are:

hirez69 x8N/8P
Rocket!88 x8N/8P
steve jones x2N/2P

Please add your name with N/P quantity (jfets too if needed) as we go along for my reference later...:hypno1:

Many thanks to all of you!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.