• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Matched Toshiba FETs For Sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Microsoft has a free add-on that allows older versions to read the new XML version files (at least on the Mac).

dave

The best option would be to save in a format that is compatible with older versions of Excel, as well as other office suites such as Open Office. Not everyone lives exclusively in the MS world, don't forget that there are plenty of linux users out there too :)

If someone can do that, it'll be great...I'm using the 2007 version. Anyone?

Hi Blues

You can do this yourself, just open that file and select save, and then for file type go to the drop down box and just choose the .xls option. If you go into the settings or preferences for Excel, you can have it save all your excel files as .xls by default too, so you won't have to change them again in the future.

Last edited:
Okay, here are 2 other formats...let me know which works best.

The first one you created is the 97/2000/XP .xls version, which is the version that will be most compatible for the various office suites out there.

The second one is the Excel 5.0 .xls version, which is a much older version that predates Windows95 and is very rarely used now.
No offense to Office 95 users, if there are any left out there :)

Updated Spreadsheet -user friendly Excel

I'll keep the first one then and use it going forward...old schoolers please let me know and I'd be more than happy to help.

Thanks so much msb64! Any choices you've made from the spreadsheet?:)

Attachments

• Toshiba 2SJ74BL-2SKS170BL Matched JFETs1.zip
    61 KB · Views: 45
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.