• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Suppo Audio EL84 PP Tube Amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This little-used amp is like new condition and works great. Selling because I have too many amps and too many other projects.

Modifications include replacement of the input wires, removal of the crappy volume pot, and addition of a wire to ground the chassis to mains earth. The pot was replaced by resistors (1M signal to ground and a grid stopper, unfortunately I didn't check the value).

The original tubes are included.

This amp does not have a fuse, one should be installed by the buyer.

Information on this amp is available here:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/tubes-valves/155057-suppo-audio-new-chinese-el84-pp-amp-cheap.html

Price is $150 and includes CONUS shipping via UPS Ground. No additional fees for PayPal, Money Orders also accepted.

Ships in its original carton (with foam inserts). I can include a ~6' IEC power cord upon request.

Domestic buyers have priority.

Thanks.

Attachments

• DSCN5328.JPG
    DSCN5328.JPG
    637.9 KB · Views: 189
  • DSCN5331.JPG
    DSCN5331.JPG
    683.4 KB · Views: 180
  • DSCN5333.JPG
    DSCN5333.JPG
    629.5 KB · Views: 167
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.