• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Speaker Testing Jig PC board / Kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2007
Available now is the speaker testing jig designed HERE.
By (somewhat) popular demand I can offer the following options:

1. Board only - $12.00 plus $5.00 shipping worldwide

2. Board plus jacks and switches - $23.00 plus $5.00 shipping worldwide.

2A. Board plus all electronic parts (switches, resistors, diodes, chipamp, etc) - $38.00 plus $7.50 shipping worldwide.

3. Short kit - $48.00 plus $10.00 shipping worldwide.

NPX_150.JPG

Includes PC board, jacks and switches, front panel, back panel, basic enclosure (paintable) and bonus LED :D

4. Full kit - $62.00 plus $10.00 shipping worldwide. It has everything in the short kit plus all of the caps, resistors, diodes, TDA2030, banana jacks.

Not included is the power supply which is a 12-24VAC, 1 amp wallwart with a 2.1mm ID, 5.5mm OD barrel power plug on the end.
Shipping is the cheapest possible and has no tracking or insurance. If you feel the need for faster or more secure shipping contact me.

The success or failure of this depends on how quickly the 10 boards I have go. I would like to maintain this service as an ongoing thing but it will be demand driven - if the first 10 boards go fast I will feel encouraged to press on and order more.

Please PM me with your "order", including your mailing address.

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2007
Ok, most of the boards are spoken for but many have not paid. Payment up front is needed before shipping and also "stamps your name" on one of the limited number of boards I have at this time. If you have changed your mind and want to back out, I will understand and appreciate being told early so that another who is interested won't be turned away.

Sorry if this seems harsh but I would like to do this without chasing down payment - that would rub all the fun out of it for me. :)

Bump it good.

Linky thread in first post is also having some mic preamp boards made and possibly the whole microphone as well, but interest is necessary. Now it really can be all in one, sort of, and speaker driver testing is closer than you think...a worthy endevour. :D:soapbox:

Disabled Account
Joined 2007
Thanks 40, :)

Speaker Testing Jig:
Based on round one, the majority want the full kit. Going with this and to simplify things quite a bit on my end, I'm going to restrict the choices to 2 from now on:

1. Board only - $12.00 plus $5.00 shipping worldwide.
A BOM with Digikey part numbers will be supplied with this.

2. Full kit - $62.00 plus $10.00 shipping worldwide:

NPX_271.JPG

2 taken, 8 available now.
No changes or substitutions please.
Please PM me for availability and to order.

Also, please note that after these 10 are gone there will be a kit price increase to cover lower quantity parts orders and increases in part prices.

Disabled Account
Joined 2007
More kits available now.

NPX_271.JPG

There has been a slight change to the front panel as I now have these made by the board house rather than making them myself.

Two options:
1. Board only - $12.00 plus $5.00 shipping worldwide.
A BOM with Digikey part numbers will be supplied with this.

2. Full kit - $62.00 plus $12.00 shipping worldwide.

No changes or substitutions please.
Please PM me for availability and to order.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.