• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: LM3875 chip amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello, I listened to a 50 watt LM3875 gain clone amp the the other day and I loved the sound. I am not a DIYer, therefore, I would like to buy a pre-built amp. If someone has a nice LM3875 that you dont use much or want to sell to fund another build .... I would be interested in buying your amp. I see some absolutely beautiful builds here though even a fairly basic amp would be fine. But, most of you go way beyond basic and I cant wait to see what may be available.

You can send me a pm or email me at .... ecline6@columbus.rr.com

Hello, I am in the same situation as well.
I have been confused and stiffed on ebay as well.
I would ask a lot of stupid questions too, probably creating more confusion.

Could someone sell me a chip amp and overload me with all the technical details and get me to where I wont burn down the house with it.

Thanks in advance.
Srinath.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.