• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Timex-Sinclair

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Don't know if this qualifies for posting here, but I'm new and I ask for your patience if I am out of bounds. I have a Timex-Sinclair computer which is pretty complete-memory module, printer and a couple of program tapes. I'd like to know if anyone would be interested in a trade for some kind of audio gear-can be diy or commercial(pref. vintage). If there's any interest, let me know and I'll dig up the specifics on what's here. I have other stuff as well, but it's bulky(1953 Admiral tv, Heathkit tv, 1923-4 Atwater Kent radio-all there, but needs refurb. It's just time to get stuff I will use and let the rest go. Thanks.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.