• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BINDING POSTS - USA made NOS!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have BINDING POSTS for sale.

These are NOS, about 10-15 years old and made in the USA by Concord.

I do have the colors shown below in the image, Red, Black, Blue, Yellow and Green.

These are Gold plated with metal tops, they won't break like the plastic topped ones. All hardware is provided, as shown for the RED one in the image. Green is good for ground terminals, btw...

The price for a pair of RED + BLACK (4 pcs.) is $18.00USD + $6 USPS shipping - USA + CANADA. (yer basic solid state amp)

The price for a pair of sets (10pcs) in all colors is $40.00 + $6 USPS shipping - USA + CANADA. (you want a set if ur building a tube amp with GND, 4, 8, 16 ohm taps... etc.)

Large quantities available of all colors.

International buyers please contact me, you'll need to buy more pieces to make it worth the trouble and annoyance of shipping international. We can work it out.

I'll take Paypal; other payment, please contact me.

Contact me if ur interested :D

Buy 'em now before I throw them to the wolves on ePay...

_-_-bear

Attachments

• BINDING-POSTS.jpg
    BINDING-POSTS.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 1,854
Ur kidding, right?

Aluminum??
Iron??

Likely the usual brass, my friend.

There is always an intermediate metal or two between brass and gold, fyi.
For that matter, anything much and gold...

You will be paying much much larger bux$ for copper base metal binding posts. Mostly because copper is a royal PIA to machine, and you don't want cast copper, although that's the cheaper way to do it probably. Buyer beware.

These are "good sounding" binding posts - meaning I have heard them used in an amplifier or two and they do not seem to impart any "nasties". I know that some people doubt that a 2" bit of metal can impart nasties, but if that's what you think (or know) then this last bit is unimportant and can be disregarded completely! :D

How many do you want?

_-_-bear

Last edited:
They're gold over nickel on brass.

I'm definitely interested in some, Bear. Are they an 8-32 or 10-32 stud? Would you sell singles of the colored ones? I'd be looking at a pair of the quad set, a few pairs of red/black and some greenies.

thanks

Phil

Please PM or email...

Think it's 10-32... almost certain.

_-_-bear

Let me restate that... feel free to post here, I guess I need to "subscribe to the thread" so that I can stay current... PM me if I don't respond for some reason or another... I may or may not be able to be on every day. Email works too...

MSB64 - 8 pcs are no prob, will check the shipping and let you know...

Non USA buyers - Shipping - please read!!

Hi Diyers,

The USPS no longer offers "Parcel Post" service ANYWHERE, even in the USA.

This means that the only way to ship things seems to be Priority Mail, which tends to be expensive! So, the shipping for just 2 pairs could cost upto, as much or more than the parts. Please keep this in mind.

So, it is probably is best if you are going to buy some that you make it worthwhile WRT the shipping costs. It's up to you, buy any quantity you wish (or none at all) :D but the price per item is lower if the shipping is spread over a greater number of BPs.

Up to you folks of course.

_-_-bear

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.