FS:Buffalo32 DAC (EU) - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 8th February 2010, 10:21 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default FS:Buffalo32 DAC (EU)

I'm selling my small Buffalo32 DAC. Its the Buffalo32 DAC , one Bipolar PSU, one Dual PSU and two toroids. Single Canare RCA coax digital input, Canara RCA unbalanced output and Neutrik XLR balanced output. The case is a Hifi2000 Galaxy GX248 230 x 280 mm with a silver 10mm front. There is no LED in the front, instead its facing down under the panel so the front will remain clean. I messed up with the back panel so there is no IEC intake, only a hardwired, non grounded cable going in. I have ordered a corrected panel for a a new IEC intake which will take a week or so to get here.

Price: €620 Euro plus shipping. Considering the DAC is 230V and customs already paid once it would be smart to keep it inside the EU, but I will ship worldwide if needed. Im not taking any trades, but Im open for discussion.

Front
Click the image to open in full size.

Front with lock LED on. I didn't have a transport, but it turns blue when it has lock.

Backpanel

XLR balanced output, RCA unbalanced output and RCA coax digital SPDIF input.

This is where I made a mistake. The holes for the IEC is the wrong size. I have a panel on order to cover the IEC hole and the fuse holder hole so that I can fit a new connector.

Hide this!Advertise here!