• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Twisted Pear Buffalo 32S / Placid Shunt PS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am selling my Buffalo 32S / Placid shunt regulated ps dac.

The dac has dual mono placid power supply setup for the analogue sections and a placid for digital. Toslink module fitted, inputs for coax spdif and AES.

IMG_1028.jpg

IMG_1029.jpg

IMG_1031.jpg

IMG_1030.jpg

IMG_1033.jpg

It sounds superb and replaced my Linn Ikemi as my source, the Placid power supplies make quite a difference over the standard PS. I am only selling to fund the build of the new Buffalo which allows different output stages for experimentation purposes.

Cost me £600 to build with case and connectors etc. Built November so 3 months old, just run in! Price £475

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.