• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Fs: Stuffed aikido ph1

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Selling my Aikido PH1 stuffed with top quality components.
Resistors; all non critical value are 1% PHP (red)
Resistors; all critical value are Dale,Vishay 0.1% precision, inputs and bias are caddock mk132
Caps; Russian k40,k75, polyblock, EC eurocap and Solen film on op. ps nichicon snap in.
You will need to find bypass caps for the valves, c16 Heater supply decoupling,c17, c9.
It comes set up for 12ax7's in both positions.
The board was put together by my son, the workmanship is excellent, the valve bases are UK mil types from the sixties with phosphor bronze silver plated contacts and bakelite bodies(they cost me a small fortune).
I would like to recoup some of the cost of parts and the board, how about US100.00 is this fair ?
Postage will be set by where you are.
And it comes with the user guide :)

unfortunately I have no way to take or add photos at present, I cannot get any pics off my camera. But if you are unhappy with your purchase I will give a 100% refund upon return.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.