• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Ariel driver kit! (P13WH+D2905)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear all,

Due to lucky circumstances I can offer a driver kit for the popular Ariel-speaker; it consists of

• 4x Vifa/Peerless P13WH-00-08 midbass
  • 2x Scan-Speak D2905/9500 tweeter

all new, unused, unmounted, still in original boxes.

The P13WH is from a recent production batch (under the Peerless label), not from old Vifa-production (before Tymphany bought Vifa).

400 Euros for the whole bunch including shipping within Europe!

Have fun, Hannes

photos!

Attachments

• d2905s.jpg
    d2905s.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 1,032
  • p13whs.jpg
    p13whs.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 1,012
Hi folks,

sorry for all the late replys...I'm at DIYAudio only rarliest these times. I hope that will get better in the cold season now.

Please, anybody that wants to contact me use the nifty email-button - WHAT THE HECK? WHERE'S THE EMAIL-BUTTON GONE?

Ah found it, it's here
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=53917

I replied to all pm's now, sorry for the long delay.

Have fun, Hannes

Does anyone know of a suitable replacement for the Vifa P13WH-00-08? I've recently discovered that they've stopped making them and now need some or a decent equivalent.
Thanks - M

Try to contact Lynn Olson directly, but IINM he specifically voiced the Ariel and ME2 on the performance of the P13WH, so a substitute could require complete revisit to the XO as well.

And I wouldn't be surprised if a driver with "equivalent" TSP didn't sound quite the same.

Hi,

you got pm as well ;)

I'm sorry, but the whole package was sold just a few days ago!

Hannes

EDIT: just had an idea: I know somebody that maybe would depart with the tweeters; I will mail him and give him your details!

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.