FS: New Pair Duelund VSF Copper foil Cast Caps 0.22uf/630v - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 30th January 2010, 10:59 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default FS: New Pair Duelund VSF Copper foil Cast Caps 0.22uf/630v

Am getting out of DIY. This copper foil VSF PIO/Cast pair is from some of their original production when Duelund first began producing these and bringing to the US. I had envisioned a project using them, but never got around to it and have decided I am tired of DIY. This pair was never mounted or soldered. I removed one of them from its plastic ziploc bag once (and then again for this photo), but the other is in completely original sealed bag. The open bag is original with the sticker, but the bag itself is torn. But its a freakin ziploc, so who really cares?

Current SALE price at Parts Connexion is $418 each, with their standard price being $523 each. To be clear, my price is for the PAIR.

$500 cash/paypal or I may be interested in a trade rather than cash. I am looking for either - a nice power conditioner with at least 4 outlets and that is new enough to still be good (Richard Grey would be great), or - 2 pair (4 total) of high quality 1M shielded RCA ICs.

Let me know. Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC07447.jpg (363.8 KB, 234 views)
File Type: jpg DSC07448.jpg (423.2 KB, 213 views)
File Type: jpg DSC07449.jpg (265.4 KB, 205 views)

Last edited by texaslonghorn; 30th January 2010 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Omitted info originally
Old 3rd February 2010, 02:23 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

bum
Old 3rd February 2010, 02:24 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

that was supposed to be "bump"
Old 8th February 2010, 03:30 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

Default Really??? No one has a trade to offer??

Come on - lets talk turkey and do some horse trading.....
Old 17th February 2010, 12:29 AM   #5
diyAudio Member

Bump. Come on someone - anyone. I am ready to have some fun with a trade here. I don't need a power conditioner anymore - am looking for the ICs or nice cart. If you have anything else that you are willing to throw in for consideration, let me know.

Hide this!Advertise here!