• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Tang Band W8-740C Subwoofers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of 8" Tang Band W8-740C 4 ohm subwoofers. They were bought for a project...installed in their box we tried it out and found the box wasn't to our liking and back into the box they went. I do not foresee putting these to use any time soon so I though I would try and sell them. I am looking to get $35 each or else $60 for the pair. I will calculate exact shipping charges based on your location. I accept either paypal(+fees) or money order. Please PM me if you are interested in them.
IMG_1612.jpg

IMG_1610.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.