• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Decware ZKIT1

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
music soothes the savage beast
Joined 2004
Paid Member
I have fully assembled and perfectly working Decware ZKIT1, the SE84C Single Ended Triode Stereo amp for sale. I do not know how much to ask, so make an offer. As the kit it was $299 without tubes, I can give tubes with it, brand new Sovteks. Its on the peace of wood, just like on Steves web page. If you are interested, let me know how much would you be willing to pay for it. I am getting rid of it for I have waay too much stuff. Friend just brought a Leslie 4 ch amp and old Magnavox...too much stuf to work on, no time to finish SE84C.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.