• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Sonic Impact Tripath Amplifier $10

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well I have decided to clean off my work table and get rid of some stuff. I had bought this Sonic impact amp from someone a while ago and I was using it to power a set of speakers in my work area. It has the stealth mod done to it and also the large tank capacitor had been changed out to a larger one. The coupling caps that I was using with this I have moved to my new amplifier. So you will need a set of those otherwise it is good to go. For whatever reason the wiring is all the same color(must have not had any red on hand when he did it) so I have labeled everything to make hookup easier. The one thing I would do is probably resolder in some new wire for the inputs. It appears Cat5 cable was used and it is kind of messy. It worked just fine for what I was using it for but it could be cleaned up rather easily I would think. Nice little amplifier over all. I would like $10 plus the actual cost of shipping($3-$5 depending on your location would be my guess). Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

IMG_1608.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.