• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Old School Car Stereo for Sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well, Valentines is rolling around and I have big plans for the little lady. So I have to get rid of a few things to pay for it. Hahahaha. I was a stereo installation tech for 14 years back in the day (1986-2000) and these are a few of the things that I hung onto that I am coming to realize that I will never use again. All is recently tested and in good working condition. All terminal screws and parts included. Cosmetic condition indicated below. I will add pics this weekend.
1 Soundstream D200 --100w X2 Nelson Pass designed. Excellent condition. $200 OBO
2 Soundstream D100 -- 50w X2 Nelson Pass designed. Excellent condition. $125 OBO
3 Phoenix Gold M44 -- 40w X4 with X-over Good Cond. Some lettering rubbed. $200 OBO
4 Phoenix Gold M50 -- 50w X2. Been poorly repainted by previous owner. $100 OBO
5 A/D/S Ax2 Crossover -- 2-way with box and extra crossover modules. $50 OBO
6 Orion BDG Bridging Module with new cable. Black. Good condition with some letter rubbing. $50 OBO
7 Orion XTR12 SVC Woofers -- Pair Excellent condition. Still have the spec sheet. $150 OBO
8 Nakamichi TD-700 cassette player. I believe is new. Missing one button. No cassettes to test with. $30OBO
9 Pioneer 6 disc FM modulated changer. Untested but will test this weekend. $75 OBO

These are a few items that I also have that I may sell with some strong persuasion:
1 PPI PEQ Equalizer -- Black. Excellent condition
2 Audio Control 4XS crossover -- White. Excellent condition
3 MB Quart 8" QM Woofers -- 2 pair. One woofer has dented dustcap. 4 2 full sets of Orion/ADS XTR5 components -- 5¼ and tweeters. These were from when Orion bought A/D/S. They consist of the famous A/D/S bayonet mount tweeters from the 320is set paired with the A/D/S AL5 woofer. Except that the woofer cone is carbon fiber instead of paper.

I have 100% ebay feedback (cwald240sx). Shipping will be actual UPS cost from 36104.

Please contact at nismoron@live.com

Scratches on D200 appear very exagerated in photo due to the camera's flash. They are very, very minor in person.

DSC06776.jpg

DSC06777.jpg

DSC06778.jpg

DSC06779.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.