• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS 12 Silver Flute 5.5" Midbasses...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a group of 12 Silverflute 5.5" drivers in 8Ohm coils I would like to part with to fund other projects. These where used for a very short time in a 6 driver Mini array that didn't pan out, they where only mounted with two screws used and are essentially new other than some dust, and no boxes. Currently Madisound sells these for $20.70USD each, and Solen for $24.22CDN each I would like $15 each as a group. I would prefer not to ship international as this would get costly but would concider shipping within Canada. Idealy I'd prefer someone in the Toronto area to come pick the dozen of them up but I will ship if need be. I will accept Paypal payments or cash in person, you pay the fee's, and all S&H if needed. Grand total for the 12 would be $180CDN, No I won't go any lower and no I won't split them up, Please don't ask... If your interested please PM me here.

Speaks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.