• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tim Rawson BPA 300 Gainclone PCBs, Burr Brown DRV134PA, ect.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey all, I got out of the DIY bit for awhile to work on a few other things and I'm ready to get back into the game. To help fund a speaker project I am looking to unload some stuff I have had sitting around.

First I have a pair of Tim Rawson BPA 300 Chip amp PCBs. They were designed to be used with the LM3886. They literally have been sitting in their envelope since I got them.

I also have a pair of Burr Brown DRV134PAs, a pair of LM7915CT and KA7815's. These have been soldered to a PCB that I found to be no good before I built it.

I know I am supposed to put a price on these items, but I have no idea what they are worth to buyers. I'm not expecting to get much. If someone could please give me an idea of a fair price for me and a buyer would be I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Thanks
Dan

Attachments

• DSC_0099.jpg
    DSC_0099.jpg
    593.5 KB · Views: 411
  • DSC_0100.jpg
    DSC_0100.jpg
    594.6 KB · Views: 385
  • DSC_0102.jpg
    DSC_0102.jpg
    363.6 KB · Views: 354
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.