• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

for sale to a good home

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A six gang volume control, xlr in/out, no hum, in a 1 ru cabinet.
Done well for me, but I am switching to smpamps with internal dsp.

The material alone is roughly 300$, the front panel labelling was done by
frontpanel express. The six gang pots with stops are alps.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

The unit is very clean, no scratches and was used with a dcx 24/96 behringer x-over running into bryston amps.

I would like to get about 150$ for it, excluding shipping.

Giving it a bump and some more.
For free I have to give away a collection of behringer equipment, some working, some not.

Various denoisers (about 4 different ones) , one deq that lost its processing capability, a dcx 2496 that was working except for the frying egg noise ones in a while, 2 src, one questionable, one ok, eight pices in all. Pay the reight and it is your.

I also have 3 cd players based on DIY biz.coms control in a 1 RU rackcase, with remotes all in working condition

[IMGHTTPDEAD]http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9291/diycdplayer.jpg[/IMGHTTPDEAD]
the others are similar, not quite as sophisticated but all with excellent frontpanel, labelled and ready to go.

I like 80 a piece or 180 for all three - the price of the frontpanels alone was 65/piece. Shipping extra

I also have xlr cables - a lot from 16" to three feet - with neutrik ends using canare cable 4l6. I guess about ten or so pairs.
80$ for the lot, shipping extra. I even throw in some 10' speaker cables with spade ends, based also on canare speaker wire.

Cleaning house.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.