• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS : SCAN-SPEAK & C-QUENZE Drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I post this ad for a friend who's selling the following drivers, I'll pass coordonates to all interested people.

- 1 pair of SCAN-SPEAK REVELATOR R2904/700000 neodym tweeters - silver - like new, with original box.
Price : 250 euros

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

- 1 pair of SCAN-SPEAK D3806/820000 (rare) tweeters - NIB, never mounted, with original box
Price : 150 euros

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

- 1 pair of SCAN-SPEAK 12M/4631G00 mids, like new, with original box.
Price : 200 euros

- 1 Pair of SCAN-SPEAK REVELATOR 15W/4531G00 woofers - 4 ohms, like new,

- 2 pairs of SCAN-SPEAK REVELATOR 15W/8530K00 woofers - 8 ohms, like new, with original box.
Price : 200 euros a pair, 350 euros for both.

- 1 pair of SCAN-SPEAK D2904/600000 neodym tweeters - like new, some light mounting wear, with original box.

- 2 pairs of C-QUENZE 15H52 06 13 SD - 8ohms : This is the big magnet short voice-coil version. usable as a woofer or mid only - like new, with original box.

- 2 pairs of C-QUENZE 15J52 15 06 SD : like new, with original box.
Price : 200 euros a pair, 350 euros for both

- 1 pair of C-QUENZE 15J52 15 06 SD - 4 ohms : like new, with original box.

Shipping to France (metropolitan) included in all cases, pick up in RP possible, for other countries please contact me.

Thanks !

j

junjal"at"free"dot"fr

PS : C-Quenze pix to follow soon...

Hi,

I post this ad for a friend who's selling the following drivers, I'll pass coordonates to all interested people.

- 1 pair of SCAN-SPEAK REVELATOR R2904/700000 neodym tweeters - silver - like new, with original box.

I must admit there is the best price I have ever seen for this units . even i selling them more pricely. you should put them on ebay - they usulay sels for 350-400eur pair . i bet they are already spoken for?

Hi,

- 1 pair of SCAN-SPEAK D3806/820000 (rare) tweeters - NIB, never mounted, with original box

- 1 pair of SCAN-SPEAK 12M/4631G00 mids, like new, with original box.

- 1 Pair of SCAN-SPEAK REVELATOR 15W/4531G00 woofers - 4 ohms, like new,

- 2 pairs of SCAN-SPEAK REVELATOR 15W/8530K00 woofers - 8 ohms, like new, with original box.

- 1 pair of SCAN-SPEAK D2904/600000 neodym tweeters - like new, some light mounting wear, with original box.

- 2 pairs of C-QUENZE 15H52 06 13 SD - 8ohms : This is the big magnet short voice-coil version. usable as a woofer or mid only - like new, with original box.

- 2 pairs of C-QUENZE 15J52 15 06 SD : like new, with original box.
Price : 200 euros a pair, 350 euros for both

- 1 pair of C-QUENZE 15J52 15 06 SD - 4 ohms : like new, with original box.

Shipping to France (metropolitan) included in all cases, pick up in RP possible, for other countries please contact me.

Thanks !

j

junjal"at"free"dot"fr

PS : C-Quenze pix to follow soon...

Here :

C-QUENZE 15H52 06 13 SD

C-QUENZE 15J52 15 06 SD

Added : - 1 pair of SCAN-SPEAK Revelator D2905/990000 tweeters - new, with box.

Thx !

j

Hi Mark,

Sorry didn't receive post notifications anymore...Though R2904 sold first and quick...

Still avaialable :

- 1 Pair of SCAN-SPEAK REVELATOR 15W/4531G00 woofers - 4 ohms, like new, with original box

- 1 pair of SCAN-SPEAK Revelator D2905/990000 tweeters - new, with original box.

Shipping to France, pick up in RP possible, for other countries please contact me.

Thanks !

j

Last edited:
Hi Still avaialable :

- 1 Pair of SCAN-SPEAK REVELATOR 15W/4531G00 woofers - 4 ohms, like new, with original box

Shipping to France, pick up in RP possible, for other countries please contact me.

Thanks !

Hi,

Still avaialable :

Thanks !

j

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.