• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Moerch dp6 arm for swap or trade

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A little while ago I bought a MOERCH UP4 complete with cart and cables (sight unseen).
From a store clearance, when I got it home it turned out to be a DP6. :eek:

Wow, what a bonus I hear you cry :happy2:

Well not exactly, I already have a DP6 and wanted an UP4 to compare it to :(

Therefore I am offering this DP6 with Bluedot 9" wand for trade, photos will be posted asap.

The Moerch DP6 is easily one of the best arms I have ever used. The heavy armtube has the Silver Cardas wire and some you beaut cartridge clips. The cartridge is a strange looking Pioneer MC that comes with a new stylus assy.

It is chrome finish and in as new condition, on Audiogon it would rate as 9/10 due only to its being secondhand.

I would be willing to swap it for a Naim Aro or any other good quality unipivot, or conventional arm.
But definitely no HADCOCK arms, as they have the handling ergonomics of a HADDOCK. (large fish)

If this goes to ebay it will have a buy it now of around 1500.00 Oz dollars. A bargain when it retails at US $2600

I might split this and sell the armwand seperately. Keeping the pivot for another TT.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.