• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Toshiba 2SK170-V for sales

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm having a large quantity of Toshiba 2SK170-V, IDSS 10-20mA
production date: 2009 week 42 or later

Selling in multiple of 100pcs only.
US$36 for first 100pcs, US$33 for every additional 100pcs.
So it is:
100pcs US$36
200pcs US$69
300pcs US$102
400pcs US$135
and so on

Price include all shipping cost and paypal fee, only accept paypal.
I will donate US$1 to the forum for every 100pcs sold, this will be done on a monthly basis since donating $1 at a time is silly.
International shipping by Singapore Post registered air mail.
transit time: http://www.singpost.com.sg/quick_services/downloads/AirmailTransitTime.pdf
Australia 4-6 working days
UK (London) 4-6 working days
USA (SF, NY, HI) 6-8 working days
Once paypal is received I will ship your package within 3 working days.

To purchase, pls sent me a PM with the following information:
Forum ID:
Shipping address:
Paypal account email:
Quantity you want to purchase: in multiple of 100s​
I will sent you a paypal invoice when I receive your PM.

IMG_5616.jpg

IMG_5617.jpg

IMG_5619.jpg

IMG_5618.jpg

IMG_5384.jpg

IMG_5385.jpg

IMG_5387.jpg

Last edited:
Paypal invoice sent to the following members:
Bear 100
pchw 100
Number9 100
grenert 100
Algar_emi 100

Sergelisses :
At this point I'm too busy to satisfy the demand of everyone. I understand that most users might not need 100pcs. What I suggest is that you might try contacting some of my other buyers asking if they can sell you a few pieces. This way you save on international shipping too, and I'm sure some are buying more than the quantity they really need.

Real or fake:
A few members ask me the inevitable question of whether these are real Toshiba part.
What I can tell is that I get these from one of Toshiba's listed distributors here in Singapore. And 2SK170 is still in production (at least until December 2009), so there is no shortage unlike 2sj74.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.