• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Plunge router and Jasper circle jig

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here's your chance to pick up a couple of absolute necessities for building speakers! A Ryobi 1+3/4 horse plunge router and Model 200 Jasper circle cutting jig. Both are in good condition (email for pictures). If you bought these new they would cost you at least $150. I am asking $75 shipped. I have a 150+ positive feedback rating on Ebay under my username "bsteeves". If you have any questions feel free to post them here or shoot me an email. Thanks, Brian

Would you consider selling them seperately? I have a couple of routers (brother is a carpenter) but I really need a circle jig, and they're scarce on the ground down here in Oz. I also have a good ebay rating, and can do m/o, Paypal, Bidpay etc.

Cheers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.