• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Greg Ball SKA 300D amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have for sale:

One pair of SKA 300D amp modules fully stuffed (List$225 each X 2 = $450).
One pair of GB300S power supply modules fully stuffed (List $103 each X 2 = $206).
One pair of softstarts fully stuffed (List $32 each X 2 = $64).

The above prices are in U.S. dollars. I will sell the whole thing for 50% off. That's $360 + shipping which in the U.S. shouldn't be more than $10.

I also have one pair of 300VA Antek transformers but of lower voltage as I was planning on this being a 4 ohm amplifier. Basically you will get 175 watts/8 ohms and 350 watts into 4 ohms using these transformers which should be able to drive any full range loudspeaker and many subs out there. These list at $36 each but I will sell both for $36.

So the first fella to pony up $400, I will include the transformers and ship for free in the continental U.S.! Paypal extra. International shipping extra.

Thanks for reading ;),

Anand.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.