• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

2xtda1541+dir9001 nos dac

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi.I have 2xtda1541a.I heard that tda1541 is best nos dac chip.I need a pcb or kit of NOS dac using 2xTDA1541a and dir9001(because I heard it sounds better than cs8412) Any help? It can be a pcb layout file too.I also have lots of 2sk170.I can use it as output buffer too.
My dream is to make a dac using 2xtda1541parallel+dir9001+2sk170+ero kp capacitors.It sounds wonderful i think! Any recommendations ?

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.