• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DIY projector stuff for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,
I'm parting out my DIY projector since a commercial projector was the only solution in our new place.
The pro lens and fresnel kit are already claimed (tentatively). Make an offer if you really want it and I'll let you know if it hasnt been claimed by the end of January

All items were purchased new in mid 2006 and have seen occasional use (maybe 10 hours per month or so, on average since then). Shipping (continental US only) is at cost from Dallas, Tx 75094 (local pickup welcome)

Items (prices reflect condition):

1. Ushio S400DD bulb and mogul (works perfectly, strikes first time) : $20 + shipping
2. Pro reflector (useless, all coating gone) - not for sale
3. Pro lens + fresnel kit - sale pending
4. pro reflector holder + 120mm cooling fan + AC adapter : $10 + shipping
5. e-ballast (works perfectly and kept cool, ..not exposed to bulb heat) :$105 + shipping
6. westinghouse w1603 panel (15" stripped 720p widescreen TV w/ remote and HDTV tuner, component inputs etc etc ). Polished with mother's mag polish. Has a slight scratch on the upper right corner . Noticeable but not really distracting during usage. : $50 + shipping (reduced cost because of the scratch, .. may come off if you remove the anti glare, though I haven't attempted that. Same as eCOST.com-Westinghouse 15.6" LCD HDTV w/ Clear QAM - W1603 - Westinghouse W1603 (TV) - eCOST.com - electronics, computers, laptops, mp3 players .Approx. 1 year old. : $60 + shipping
7. samsung 730b 17" LCD panel - this was what I used way back and it still works well though I haven't used it since moving to the HDTV panel: $30 + shipping
8. High quality and Perfect condition 9" x 10" Front surface mirror (no pic yet) : $20 + shipping

Images here: ImageShack -

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.