• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Rega Planar 3 Ebay 260539275103

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Rega Planar 3 + Dynavector 10x4 Mk2 Cartridge For sale is my Rega Planar 3 I dont use it enough and I'd like it to goto a good home It has a Dynavector 10x4 Mk2 Cartridge + the RB300 arm has been upgraded / rewired with litz and now has an earth which the original RB300 didn't it also has the tungsten counter weight.The deck it's self is in good condition the lid is quite scratched.I have the original box for both the deck and the Cartridge.The deck might need setting up I can either leave that to the winner or I can get it set up for a small fee.

I also have a grey Quad FM4 Tuner

Best Regards

Anthony

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.