• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

TPA metronome and Ivy modules

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

I have the following for sale:

1 x metronome $50/€40

2 x ivy modules V2.0 (set up for buffalo, but relatively easy to configure for other DACs. Can also be used for V-out dacs and are good enough to drive long ICs or headphones). You need one of these per build, ie 1 for a stereo DAC, whether used SE or balanced $50/€40 each

Standard postage (about 2 weeks to anywhere, no tracking) $5 or €4, registered would be $10 or €8 to pretty much anywhere. Payment by paypal AOK.

Fran

Some pics:

1st IVY:

This was one that came with I think the second batch of buffalo boards. The caps C1, C2, C3 and C4 are soldered in either to the side or under the PCB.

2nd IVY:

This one came with the next batch of buffalo DACs. The layout was tweaked, I think just to accommodate the caps. Anyway, by this time, TPA had changed the caps to slimmer ones so they fit just fine on the board and didn't need to be underneath or off the side. R17-20 were jumpered under the board as per TPA instructions for the buffalo at the time. Easily reversed if needs be.

Metronome:

I never got to use this!! It is here as I received it.

Soldering is good throughout, and both boards are working AOK. All boards are a little dusty, and the underside has a little rosin flux residue (see theres a bit on top of the first IVY board too), but nothing OTT. The metronome comes assembled so no flux etc at all.

Fran

Attachments

• IMG_3065.jpg
    IMG_3065.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_3067.jpg
    IMG_3067.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_3069.jpg
    IMG_3069.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 158
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.