• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: PAIR of VIFA XT25TG30-04 -New in box

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a PAIR of brand-new (still in box) XT25TG30-04 Tweeters, purchased from PartsExpress (I paid well over $100).

I'm asking $75.00 for both, including postage anywhere in the U.S.(Paypal preferred).

I bought them almost 2 years ago at the regular(higher) price, intending to build another set of surround speakers, but never got around to it. I never even removed them from the package.

On Partsexpress.com I see these are now sold out, so this is a fair deal and will save someone some money.

-Chas

note:
I have 100% feedback on both A'gon[Chasmo] & (FL)e Bay[clm811].

Attachments

• XT25a.JPG
    XT25a.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
They're $74 a pair plus shipping at madisound.com

And I'm pretty sure if they send you defective ones they will replace them for free.

I personally can give you $50 shipped for these, but some one might give you more.

They actually sell for $100 on ebay though :rofl:

Remember in 1999 when no one knew about ebay, it was actually a good place to buy and sell stuff? Now it's just select dealers charging a premium on their online goods.

I think $50 is the value also and offered it first :)

Might be kind of low :rofl: :D

I think the poster just didn't realize the price of these went down. It's still an okay deal if he offers money back if they don't work, IMO. I don't know if that is typically done. But then again it's more of a risk when buying from an individual you don't know of course, so that lowers the value a little in my mind, therefore I felt like letting everyone know what these cost from a dealer.

Sold!!!

I think the poster just didn't realize the price of these went down.

Not quite! Actually, Madisound is selling Chinese made knock-offs! (I wouldn't have them).

These were made in Denmark. To get this same Danish-made quality now, Madisound now sells these as "Scan Speak Discovery R2604/8320", at $57 each!! Don't believe it? Check it out!

In the meantime, these have now been sold (at my asking price). :)

SOLD!!!

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.