• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Seas Exotic X1-04 F8

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A pair of the Seas Exotic 4ohm full range Alnico drivers for sale. These were bought 2 months ago for a project that is not happening. They are effectively new in the box, only hooked up to test. New price is US$1660 pair from Madisound, looking for US$1100 plus shipping. Will consider offers. The drivers are located in London, but can be shipped worldwide. A rare opportunity for someone considering these or a full range driver.

THE ART OF SOUND PERFECTION BY SEAS - X1-04 EXOTIC F8

Thanks

David

Dear David, I've got an offer for 4 Ohm Exotic drivers from Germany which is only slightly higher than your price and with 19 EUR (ca 25 USD) for shipping with Deutche Post.

I am willing to pay 750 EUR for your drivers incl. shipping. Please contact me if you can accept this offer, thank you.

Best regards,

Darko Marijan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.