Audio Filter - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
Closed Thread

Old 24th December 2001, 05:51 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Audio Filter

I have a Phase Linear 1000 super(I think designed by Carver) filter and enhancer that goes in the tape monitor loop to get that pop crackle and hiss off your albums. For your better recordings you leave your tape monitoe off but when you have to listen to that scratched up LP from when you were 14 you will need and enjoy this great gizmo. Lots of bells and whistles, in fact the same ones on the preamps from Phase Linear at that time of which I own one and know it was a Carver circuit. If you are still using VHS this is perfect to run the audio through. I have enjoyed this piece of gear but no longer have LPs or run VHS through the system. $100 will have this delivered to your front door by USPS and I will pay for the insurance if you want that too.

Closed Thread

Hide this!Advertise here!