• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale - 10 Mullard EL84

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys,

I'm having a clearout. I've come across 10 EL84 marked KM4, KM1, KM2 at the bottom, which I presume to be Mullard.
Mullard logos are mostly rubbed off.

Looks like these have been tested previously. Results are:
38/10.5
40/10
40/12
44/10
44/11.5
46/10.5
46/11
49/9.7
50/11
unspecified but looks good with Mullard logo

This looks like a pretty good lot and collectible. Anyone interested?

Looking for £150

andy

Update -

On closer examination, looks like 5 genuine Mullard, 5 dubious because KM4 looks smudged, two Philips which look like Mullard codes.

Also I have four or five good European. rest are Sovtek, chinese etc. The five Mullards test very good at around 40 to 45. The two Philips/Mullard test average/good but are a matched pair.

They are all tested and results on the boxes, so easy to match up. Could do the whole 50 I have if interested.

andy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.