• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Passive pre S&B TX-102 silver custom

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a custom made Passive preamp using the S&B TX-102 silver transformers.
I hate to sell it but the time has come. This has custom hand made all silver RCA jacks which eliminates a bunch of solder joints. I have lent this pre to other audiophiles over the years and it seems to ruin them for anything else.
The unit is set up for remote volume but something is wrong with it. Bent Audio will sell you whatever you need to fix it. I didn't bother because I never really used the remote.

Details of the original build can be found here.
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/everything-else/18106-my-passive-pre-finally-done.html
Best offer.
Tom

Some pics.

Attachments

• 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    281.1 KB · Views: 136
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    455.6 KB · Views: 129
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    175.2 KB · Views: 119
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.