• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Onsemi or Motorola MUR860 diodes...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Mat,

How've you been doing? Nice to meet you online again. Remember me? We met at the DC DIY'02. I'm the guy with the Aragon amp.

Thanks for the offer. I just acquired them elsewhere.

Actually, I was specifically looking for OnSemi or Motorola MUR860s because Peter Daniel said the FairChild stuff sounds pretty harsh. Digikey only carries the FairChild stuff. My current gainclone uses FairChild MUR860s and I want to see if they sound different in my system.

Regards,

Duc

Hey man I just received (50) MUR-860 from OnSemi. I have some if you are interested. Just send me your address to rdunn12345@yahoo.com and I will be more than happy to send them to you. I am still in the evaluation/prototyping phase of my Gainclone project and if you have any extra Fairchild's I would be interested in trading. If not then I would send them anyway.

Robert

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.