• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Two 15" Exodus Tempest-X Subwoofers - $200/e

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Awhile back, I bought four Exodus Audio Tempest-X gen1 subwoofers. I'd planned on all four in 12 cu.ft each vented enclosures tuned to 16hz. But after I built two, I realized that was actually more than enough!

So I have two that are barely used (tested for a couple weeks) that have been sitting in the OEM shipping boxes for awhile now. I've decided to let them go so I can beef up other areas of my audio system.

The gen2 Tempest-X sells for $261 each PLUS shipping. And you'll notice the gen2 have a higher FS than my gen1. ~18hz vs. ~19hz. The new gen2 also is rated at 1mm less XMAX than my 27mm gen1.

***I'm asking $200/each INCLUDING shipping to the 49 states via FedEx. I can also help with box design if you need it.

Here they are delivered to my doorstep:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

SPECIFICATIONS

Fs: 18.5 Hz
Le: 0.90mH
Re: 3.65 Ohms (Voice Coils wired in parallel)
Qms: 3.4
Qes: .60
Qts: 0.51
Mms: 200g
Cms: 0.37 mm/N
Vas: 324L
Sd: 791 cm^2
Vd: 4.27L
BL: 11.86
X-max: 27mm
Pmax: 600W
SPL: 87.2 db/1W/1M

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.