• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

TAD 1201 Midbass

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a couple extra pairs of TAD 1201 midbass drivers, new in the box. Would like to sell off a pair of 8 ohm, and a pair of 16 ohm.

$400 per pair, plus shipping to where you are located. I bought them through EBay, will pass on my cheap price. I'm keeping 2 pair for my projects.

TAD midbass

John:

Thanks for your inquiry. I have been vacationing the last few days, and did not get to the forum. Did I understand you are in Melbourne?

I had not thought it through completely, but basically expected to pass on the cost of shipping/fees to the buyer, due to the wide range of prices. Why don't you give me some input on how securely you want these boxed up..they are in excellent boxes as they arrived to me, but for overseas maybe an additional box would be appropriate. I do have some 16 ohm left.

We just signed up for Paypal, and have only used it twice to pay for something on Ebay, so I'm not up to speed on that either. Zip me a response, and let's see if we can get together on this. If it proceeds, I'll open the boxes, take some photos, and email them to you prior to shipping so you can see that they are new, and in perfect shape.

Okay? Thank you.

Good to hear from you_consider the sale a done deal.
I'll get back to you on details concerning shipping costs.
I'm thinking surface mail but regardless of whether that is practicable
or not the sale will go ahead.
Please email me directly at tyiannak@bigpond.com.
Yours Sincerely
John

PS
I figured you must be on holidays;)
that or an allien spaceship abduction....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.